Monday, March 23, 2009

My Spring Break

My Spring Break wasn't the best break ever, but it was fun. The first thing I did was that I went to Kema In Galveston. It was better than how it was when I went the first time, which was before the Huricane "Ike,". I went with all my Egyptian friends and spent the day on food, drinks, and most importantly, the Rides and Games. It took about 45 minutes to get there from my house. We weren't even bored staying in the car for 45 minutes, or maybe even an hour. We were eating, drinking, listening to some Egyptian songs and music. By the time we arrived there, it was already time for prayer. So we found a place that didn't have a lot of poeple and started praying. The Prayer took about 5 minutes. When We finnished Praying, we started the fun, then had lunch, and went to play again. When it was time to go home, no one wanted to go home. But we had to leave. When we got home every one was unhappy that we leaft. But everyone was tired. And that was it.

No comments: